Uncharted 4 release date and bonus editions revealed!
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is coming very soon! The news was posted on Playstation Blog that Nathan Drake’s newest adventure will be releasing on March 18th, 2016. Besides for the great news for Uncharted fans, two different special editions where also announced.
The Special Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD) :
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition ($119.99 USD)
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
Also for those who prefer to download their games there will be a Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD).
- A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
If you’ve pre-ordered through PSN already you can upgrade so don’t worry. Stores are also lined up with pre-order bonuses which are listed down below as well.
- Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
- Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
Will you be picking up any of these collector’s edition or are you happy enough with the game alone? Let’s us know down below!