For those who have played the newest title from Ghost Games, we are all too familiar with the constant phone calls from the in-game friends. In the latest update and blog post from Ghost, they made sure to address this immediately by reducing the number of calls as well as implementing a mute feature. They also made sure to address the AI rubber banding, making the races much more feasible rather than an opponent miraculously catching up to the player regardless of distanced gap.
So, on to the fun stuff. The players Rep cap has now been increased to 70 rather than 60, and each level gained will grant the player a new vehicle wrap. A new mini campaign bringing back Eddie from Need for Speed: Underground, accompanied by Melissa will become available to the player at Rep level 25 as well. Defeating Eddie will award the player with his vehicle, the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1999).
The patch notes are never-ending and packed full of content, so we have included them below in there briefest form:
- Brand new progression thread unlocked at Rep Level 25. Eddie and Melissa are back and ready for a new challenge in Ventura Bay. 15 new events with a great reward at the end
- Unlock Eddies Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1999)
- 12 new Donor car collectables hidden around Ventura Bay
- 10 Urbex spots – Collect interesting spots around Ventura Bay
- 113 New customisation items for a selection of cars
- New screens in My NFS to track new collectables and progression
- Rep Level has now been increased to 70, each level unlocking new decals for the Wrap editor
- 3 New Achievements & Trophies
- New Daily Challenges and new rewards
- Hundreds of new decals so you can make your favourite Need for Speed cars
- 20+ Pre-set Wraps from Most Wanted, Underground and Pro Street
- A selection of new music tracks to remind you of the old days
- Ability to mute new phone calls
- Phone call improvements
- You can now customize brake discs and calipers!
- Improvements to AI
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
To read the full descriptions, you can visit the Need for Speed site here!
Source: NFS site
Latest posts by Camron Willey (see all)
- Rocking Pilot Review – Pushing the Boundaries of Patience! - May 24, 2017
- Prey Review - May 12, 2017
- Outlast 2 Review – Knoth Hath Cometh - May 3, 2017