Ratchet and Clank (2016) Day One Impressions
Ratchet and Clank’s game based on the film based on the original game has finally released in the United States. Want to know what I thought of the opening 5 worlds? Read ahead to find out!
- Frantic action sequences with tight gunplay
- hilarious dialogue involving old and new characters
- Captain Quark’s narration of the game
- Tight platforming gameplay
- Good score to get the heart racing
- Flying segments don’t suck anymore!
- Beautiful aesthetics
- Lots of hidden secrets
- Too many echoes during dialogue
- Game is too easy even on hard
- What can possibly be ugly from this game? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Insomniac played it safe and they succeeded in making not only one of the best Playstation 4 games but possibly the best Playstation 4 exclusive for the time being.
Should you buy it?
Ratchet and Clank is a must buy title for anybody. This is the perfect time to jump onto the zaniness that is Ratchet and Clank as it will probably become popular with children and adults alike with the release of the film later this month (April 29th).